Today wasn't too bad, cos it's the only day lessons end before 345. The after school part was best of cos :D
Bridge makes me happy(: It shall be my personal endorphine supply, works even better than chocs! Chuns is my perfect partner again as usual, too bad we kinda made Shifu disappointed. His face went damn red again haha I like to watch. 2hrs of contract Bridge makes me use more brains than 5hrs of lessons rocks or what.
Then did a lot of nothing with Guniang, cos my mum refused to let me into the house if I get home before 630 wth. He's supposed to study Chem(guess why I don't need to!:D) but lalalala. Windy Benches are really urm, windy, my PHONE was 'trembling' can. Emmelina joined us for awhile she's scary smart sigh. Then she left & he went to get my skirts with me, we said quite alot of stupid things on the way(:
My RJ skirts are officially shorter than 15inches. My mum screamed that a small breeze would blow everything up.
I'm more confused than ever. Give up, or not?
Deleted :P
Bridge makes me happy(: It shall be my personal endorphine supply, works even better than chocs! Chuns is my perfect partner again as usual, too bad we kinda made Shifu disappointed. His face went damn red again haha I like to watch. 2hrs of contract Bridge makes me use more brains than 5hrs of lessons rocks or what.
Then did a lot of nothing with Guniang, cos my mum refused to let me into the house if I get home before 630 wth. He's supposed to study Chem(guess why I don't need to!:D) but lalalala. Windy Benches are really urm, windy, my PHONE was 'trembling' can. Emmelina joined us for awhile she's scary smart sigh. Then she left & he went to get my skirts with me, we said quite alot of stupid things on the way(:
My RJ skirts are officially shorter than 15inches. My mum screamed that a small breeze would blow everything up.
I'm more confused than ever. Give up, or not?
Deleted :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home